Friday, March 10, 2017

🏰 BOOK REVIEW: Relationship Maintenance 4 Men by Alba Lewis



Title: RELATIONSHIP MAINTENANCE 4 MEN
Author: Alba Lewis
Publisher: Independent
Pages: 57
Genre: Self-Help

Book Blurb:

A practical guide to support men who love their women with 21 tasks, one each week. 

Written a ‘just do’ guide and based on a survey conducted with over 100 women, the book aims to give actionable tasks that will create better relationships.

My Review:

Even though I'm a princess and not a prince and this book is intended for men, I requested a copy to get a peek inside to see if my prince was doing the right thing and if not I was going to use the helpful tips inside to show him the light.  Tricky, huh? Let me start off by saying that even though my prince treats me like royalty (no pun intended), I was sure that there was room for improvement.

Relationship Maintenance 4 Men is a crash course in relationships - literally. Lewis does an excellent job giving men pointers on how to please a woman. Part 1 is a survey.  It starts out with a question - What is the most romantic thing a man has done for you and the women in the survey gave quite interesting answers.  For example, one said he made her a lego mosaic of a picture of them when they first met. Here's one I loved - he drew a heart in the dirt at the hunt club and send her a picture /text of it. How romantic!!!

Part 2 was the course designed by women for me and explored the simple practical ways one can enhance a relationship with a woman. Week 1 you do this, week 2 you do that, and so on. Oh my heavenly father, if I could get my prince to follow this book and do each task a week, I would think I had died and gone to heaven.

This is such a fun book! A great gift for your mate. Better yet, get a girlfriend or a guyfriend to suggest he buy the book and don't let on that you know what's going on. 

I can't wait to try this out.  I just have to figure out a way for him to read it without letting on that it's more for me and not him!

I fully recommend Relationship Maintenance 4 Men by Alba Lewis and give it 5 magic wands!




No comments:

Post a Comment