Monday, February 12, 2018

Musing Monday - 2/12/18





Musing Monday is hosted by Ambrosia at The Purple Booker It is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:

I’m currently reading…
Up next I think I’ll read…
I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
I can’t wait to get a copy of…
I wish I could read ___, but…
I blogged about ____ this past week…

THIS WEEK'S RANDOM QUESTION: Why did you become a reader?

Oh my goodness that's all I do is read. When I'm not doing my princessly duties, you will find me curled up in front of the bay windows in my sitting room with a fire crackling in the fireplace and a cup of hot tea sitting beside me. It's especially nice when it's raining. The reason I became a reader? To escape. Okay I know the life of a princess is so fairytale like but sometimes I feel a need to escape and what a better way than to get engrossed in one my favorite books from our library. When you're reading, you are taken to far away lands that you might not be able to travel to. The settings, the characters, the plot take you out of your zone and it's so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment