Wednesday, July 8, 2020

New Release! What Did Jesus Say by Rev. Terry Allan Christian



WHAT DID JESUS SAY
By Rev. Terry Allan Christian
Christian / Nonfiction

This incredible book organizes the teachings of Jesus using only the words spoken by Jesus and nothing more. The book puts readers into an imagined walk with Jesus on the beach, allowing readers to hear over 500 passages spoken by Him as recorded in the 4 Gospels.

“I was asked one time, where did this book idea come from?” says Christian.

“Well, when I was suddenly called away from motivational speaking at the top of my business career, I knew, I was being called to do what Jesus told me, 30yrs earlier. When I asked Jesus what He wanted me to do that wasn’t already being done, Jesus said; ‘Tell them, what I told them and nothing more, add no comments or opinions.’ With those instructions, I composed What Did Jesus Say: The Seven Messages from the Master containing over 500 scriptures spoken only by Jesus to those who loved and followed Him and I’ve added no opinions or comments. Whoever reads this book will know and understand what Jesus said to those who loved and followed Him and what’s expected from those who call Him their Lord and Savior.

Featuring the “best of the best” of what Jesus said, this book is a ‘one of a kind’. The scriptures, stripped of everything save for the words spoken by Jesus, have been composed into seven primary messages and serves as a daily Teaching Devotional.

ORDER YOUR COPY

Amazon → https://amzn.to/2Zkr3fQ




Message I
The Christ
It’s early morning and the sun is rising over the water.
You can see a crowd gathering at the water’s edge, waiting for Jesus to appear, and teach them.
As everyone begins to quiet, a deep silence falls and the only
sound to be heard are the birds flying above.
Then Jesus suddenly appears and says...

Peace be with you my brothers and sisters
I AM the Christ
I have come down from heaven,
not to do My own will,
but the will of Him who sent Me.
John 6:38
Truly, I Say to You
The Spirit of the Lord
is upon Me,
because He hath anointed Me
to preach the gospel to the poor;
He hath sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives
And recovering of sight to the blind,
And
To set at liberty those who are oppressed.
Luke 4:18
Therefore,
I say to you who hear,
Come to Me, all you who labor
and are heavy laden,
and I will give you rest.
Take My yoke upon you
and learn from Me,
for I am gentle and lowly in heart,
and you will find rest for your souls.
For My yoke is easy
and my burden is light.
Matthew 11:28-30
If anyone desires to come after Me,
let him deny himself,
and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.
For whoever desires to save his life will
lose it, but whoever loses his life
for My sake will find it.
For what profit is it to a man
if he gains the whole world,
and loses his own soul?
Or what will a man give
in exchange for his soul?
Matthew 16:24-26
Again I Say
If anyone thirsts,
let him come to Me and drink.
He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said,
out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.
And
If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and
where I am, there My servant will be also. If
anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor.
John 7:37-38 / John 12:26
Now, take heed and listen
Do not think that I came
to bring peace on earth.
I did not come to bring peace
but a sword.
For I have come to
set a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
and a daughter-in-law
against her mother-in-law
and a man’s enemies will be those
of his own household.
Matthew 10:34-36
Therefore
He who loves father or mother
more than Me is not worthy of Me.
And he who loves son or daughter
more than Me is not worthy of Me.
And he who does not take his cross and
follow after Me is not worthy of Me.
And
I say to you who hear,
He who finds his life will lose it,
and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.
Matthew 10:37-39
Most assuredly, I say to you,
he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door,
but climbs up some other way,
the same is a thief and a robber.
But he who enters by the door
is the shepherd of the sheep.
To him the doorkeeper opens,
and the sheep hear his voice;
and he calls his own sheep by name
and leads them out.
And when he brings out his own sheep,
he goes before them; and the sheep follow him,
for they know his voice.
Yet they will by no means follow a stranger,
but will flee from him,
for they do not know the voice of strangers.”
John 10:1-5
Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door.
If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved,
and will go in and out and find pasture.
The thief does not come except to steal,
and to kill, and to destroy.
I have come that they may have life,
and that they may have it more abundantly.
I am the good shepherd.
The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.
But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd,
one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf
coming and leaves the sheep and flees;
and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them.
The hireling flees because he is a hireling
and does not care about the sheep.
John 10:7-13
I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep,
and am known by My own.
And
As the Father knows Me,
even so I know the Father and I lay down my life for the sheep.
And other sheep I have which are not of this fold;
them also I must bring and they will hear My voice:
and there will be one flock and one shepherd.
John 10:14-16
Listen Closely
My sheep hear My voice,
and I know them, and they follow Me.
And I give them eternal life,
and they shall never perish;
neither shall anyone snatch them
out of My hand.
My Father, who has given them to Me,
is greater than all;
and no one is able to snatch them
out of My Father’s hand.
Truly
I say to you who hear,
“I and My Father are One.”
John 10:27-30
Now,
let these Words sink down in your ears.
I am the true vine,
and My Father is the vinedresser.
Every branch in Me
that does not bear fruit He takes away;
and every branch that bears fruit
He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.
Abide in Me, and I in you.
As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself,
unless it abides in the vine,
neither can you,
unless you abide in Me.
John 15:1,2,4

Assuredly, I Say to You
I am the vine, you are the branches.
He who abides in Me, and I in him,
bears much fruit;
for without Me you can do nothing.
If anyone does not abide in Me,
he is cast out as a branch and is withered;
and they gather them and throw them into the fire,
and they are burned.
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you,
you will ask what you desire and it shall be done for you.
And by this My Father is glorified,
that you bear much fruit;
so you will be My disciples.
John 15:5-8
Peace be with you.
Then Jesus started walking and we followed Him.















Since dedicating his life to Jesus at the age of 23, Terry Allan Christian has been reading the red lettered version of the 4 Gospels as recorded in the KJV Bible. Even though Terry reads the whole Bible, his primary focus is on the words of Jesus and the example of His actions.

Terry grew up in a violent dysfunctional family where he quit school at 16 and left home. He stuttered so bad he could only say 3-5 words in a row. His family and friends mocked him and that caused much stress in his early life.

At the age of 23, he had a near death experience and in which he had a dream. In this dream, he was told that one day he would be a teacher for Jesus. Needless to say, he was scared at first because of his stuttering and lack of structured education however, he always had a child-like faith and trust in Jesus as Lord.

After the dream, he was soon hired by the Dale Carnegie Organization and trained in sales and public speaking, where he met a man who taught him how to visually read. During the next few years Terry read several hundred books on the subject of personal growth.

At the age of 30, Terry became a professional Motivational Speaker and Executive Trainer and over the next 20 years he would deliver more than 2,500 presentations to private and public audiences across America and Canada.

Several years ago, Terry retired as a public speaker after feeling the Holy Spirit redirecting his life. He was led to do what Jesus told him many years earlier. After researching the 4 Gospels he composed the book What Did Jesus Say: The Seven Messages from the Master, using only the Words spoken by Jesus as recorded in the 4 Gospels, without adding any personal comments or opinions.
As in all God called missions it took longer, cost more and challenged him to the edge of his faith. He would later say, he had to read the Book of Job just to understand why this was happening to him and was he being tested or penalized. In the end, he was being tested and by the grace of God, he prevailed.

Now after 12 years of study, obedience, difficulty and struggle, this book is now available in Paperback, eBook, Audio Book and Kindle.

Today, Author and Counselor, Rev. Terry Christian is founder of Foundations for Life ‘Online’ Ministries and he presently lives at Negril Jamaica where he does local missionary work in schools and churches while counseling Christians worldwide online thru his program Christians Helping Christians.

Negril, Jamaica is where Rev. Christian went to fast & pray while seeking divine healing for Bladder Cancer. His doctors gave him 3yrs to live so he created a healing sabbatical and after fasting & praying, and walking the beach for 21 days, he returned to his Doctors and they released him ‘cancer free’.

Terry calls this program: The Life Walk –aka- The Miracle Walk and now offers this ‘restoration’ program online or in Negril, for everyone seeking Life, Health or Marriage Restoration.
Terry believes: WITH GOD, all things are possible, all the time, wherever we live and at every given moment, when we pray, believing.

WEBSITE & SOCIAL LINKS:

Website: www.whatdidjesussay.org
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RevTChristian
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/revchristian







 

No comments:

Post a Comment