Monday, January 11, 2021

🏰 Book Tour & Interview Featuring *A FALLACIOUS SEDUCTION* by Virginia Barlow @virgini35142126 @wildrosepress #puyb #interview #blogtour

 




Virginia Barlow has a zest for life. She has accomplished many goals including raising a large family. She has been a bookkeeper, a hostess, an EMT-I, a lieutenant in the local fire department, a manager and an author. She likes to knit, crochet, quilt and sew. She is funny, talented and very creative. Virginia looks at life through rose colored glasses and owns it. She is happiest when is at her computer immersed in her current novel. She loves to sip coffee or wine while she contemplates whether to kill off characters in her book or not. Virginia is a good friend and has an endless supply of love for friends and family.

WEBSITE & SOCIAL LINKS:

Website: https://www.virginia-barlow.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Virgini3514212

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3046288755596817



Can you tell us a little about the main characters of your book?

Shanna Johnston a feisty young woman who yearns for a normal family life. Her mother sent to Rock Creek, Wyoming to live with her aunt and uncle for protection from her past. She visits her mother once a year and stays for a week. On her return, the train explodes. Shanna is one of two survivors. The problem is, the other survivor is U. S Marshal Reese Calhan. He calls her by another woman’s name. Shanna tries to shrug it off, but Reese knows things about her few do. Reese’s heated looks and passionate kisses awaken a fire in Shanna she cannot ignore.

U. S. Marshal Reese Calhan thought Jenna was dead. She betrayed him years ago and left him to face the music alone. He cannot believe Jenna is alive and on the same train. He is determined to bring her to justice for the wrongs she committed. Being close to her again reminds him of how it used to be between them. Just when he thinks he’s getting Jenna figured out, she does something out of character and he’s right back where he started.

If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what would that be? 

Persistence is the key to success. Keep writing, keep believing. It will happen.



What would you say is one of your interesting writing quirks? 

I eat red licorice nibs to work out kinks in my plot.

Do you hear from your readers? 

Yes. 

What do they say? 

They love my stories, and they can’t put them down. It’s very rewarding to hear from my readers.

What is the toughest criticism given to you as an author? 

I’ve had several editors comment on my manuscripts for different reasons. I don’t dwell on the negative. I  use it to see where I can better my writing.

What has been your best accomplishment? 

My best accomplishment was publishing my first book. I received a lot of rejections at first. When I finally got an approval, I nearly dropped my phone.



Do you Google yourself? 

I have googled myself. It is very enlightening.

How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have? 

Five

Fun question – if you were princess or prince, what’s one thing you would do to make your kingdom a better place? 

I would provide free education. There’s no reason for there to be illiteracy in this moment of time.

Do you have anything specific that you would like to say to your readers? 

I appreciate each new day and each new person who shares my life. Thank you for allowing me to share yours.

Title: A FALLACIOUS SEDUCTION
Author: Virginia Barlow
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
Pages: 282
Genre: Historical Western Romance

When the train US Marshal Reese Calhan is riding on explodes, he is one of two survivors. Trouble is, the other survivor is the woman who betrayed him years ago. A woman he thought was dead. This time he will not fall prey to her wiles. He’ll see the vixen jailed for her crimes if it kills him.

Recovering from a recent jilting and now a train explosion, Shanna Johnston has no idea why the handsome stranger insists he knows her and calls her by another woman’s name. His heated looks and knowing kisses spark a fire in her she cannot ignore–even as her own mysterious past is closing in.

“A Fallacious Seduction is a fantastic historical western romance I couldn’t put down…Virginia Barlow writes with honesty and shares what life was life for many women on the frontier. The descriptive narration paints a raw picture of the wild west which swept me away. The plot moves at a good pace with plenty of conflicts, misunderstandings and colorful characters. There’s a lot going on in this story but at the heart of it is Shanna and Reese. The romance between these two is classic enemies-to-lovers but with a fun western twist. I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially the ending. If you’re looking for a feisty heroine in the wild west frontier, pick up A Fallacious Seduction. Fans of Cynthia Wright will love this tale. Highly recommend! “-N.N. Light’s Book Heaven

ORDER YOUR COPY

Amazon → https://amzn.to/37enrOC

Barnes & Noble → https://bit.ly/2HEjNoF

Walmart → https://bit.ly/3fAhiAh




No comments:

Post a Comment